Penile injury - advice wanted
35 days ago i suffered an injury to the penis whilst playing football. for the first few weeks my whole penis was painful, especially the urethra when touched. it was also painful to urinate, and get an erection. the urethra pain slowly got better though. in the last few weeks my problems have changed. my urinary stream has weakened, although it is still reasonable, with some dribble afterwards which takes a while to get rid of. which makes me think i have a slight stricture. my penis glans in the last 10 days though hes become extremely sensitive to touch. so much so that walking is very uncomfortable. i am able to obtain erections, although they feel slightly uncomfortable, and a recent ejaculation was quite painful. one side of my penis is also more swolen than it used to be when i get an erection.

i have an appointment with a urologist but this is not for some time and i am becoming quite concerned i have permanantly damaged my penis. any advice/tips/similar experiemces would be appreaciated.
there is curvature to the left when flacid. slightly less so when errect but still there