Penis Leaking semen
Ok..well i have posted a previous question but the simptons are diferent now ( after 2 days). I started my sex life not long ago and i recently been having much sex( always with a condom nothing special no oral sex) and a day after i last time had sex i sense some pain in my penis and a itch on the tip. Now there is no pain..but it keeps iching and i notice i am leaking ***...if i check there are meny times semen on the tip of my penis and if i check my underwere after a few hours i see some semen spots on them.... It sometimes hurts when peeing, but not much only when it starts. No other simtomps it just itches badly when i touch it or when it touches my underwere. When will it end ? And what is it ? i'm preety sure i sholdn't have sex or masturbate till it ends since it will only iritate it more probably...please answer!
ok sorry for double post but it seems i can't edit
edit: I just realised that the white substance is not coming from the tip of my penis but from under the foreskin, i also can not retract the foreskin from my penis head when i am in erection. so i realy cant see exactly where it comes from, it has been a few days now i am getting realy worried please can someone please help, i am 100% it is not a STD since i used a condom and our genitals didnt touch with out it..and i have been having sex with the same person