Urology Community
Penis shrinkage

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Penis shrinkage

To drjsingh,

Is it possible for the penis to shrink?
I'm 45 and have had ED since about 1999. I have a neurogenic bladder, a peripheral neuropathy, currently a prostate to rectal fistula and have a suprapubic catheter now.

A urologist put me on California Tri-mix to treat the ED and allow for erections.

For over a year now, I have not been able to use this substance injected to the penis for erections due to the fistula.

Over the last few years it seems that my penis has shrunk. What can I do to maintain size or maybe even reverse it.
I have heard that natural erections are needed for good penile health. Should I still use the tri-mix to obtain erections eventhough I realy have no need for erections at this time. Would doing this maintain or reverse the penis size?

I'm also on Propranolol and Ramipril for hypertension.
Your insight is greatly appreciated.

Ron