Post Circumcision Problem.
I was circumcised about a year ago due to a very tight foreskin (phimosis) that was causing all sorts of infections and urinary retention. Thankfully I got circumcised which was a huge relief. I waited for it to heal for about three months. It is only after this period of time that I notice there seems to be some sort of skin problem with my glans. It hardened up and the skin peeled as normal. However, there still seems to be skin peeling (like some kind of athletes foot)and there is some discoloration. I hope it's nothing major. I have pictures if a visual is needed.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammatory reaction etc. You may consider getting them evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management, if required.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!