Urology Community
Sexual Organ health
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sexual Organ health

I am a grandmother. My grandson is often teased by his friends because of the very tiny size
of his penis. This has cost him a few friends. I just wonder if this is not affecting his overall
mental health coupled with the fact that he is grossly overweight. He has become a couch-
potato with very bad food choices. Though signed up at a local gym he is not motivated to keep
up with his training sessions. Unfortunately his father is a 'workaholic' who will not take time to
give him support by going to the gym with him. He in fact is not particularly interested in physical
exercise. How can a mother assist or a grandmother for that matter?
Related Discussions
Hello,
The normal size of non erect penis is 3.1 to 5.1 inches. Anything less than that is called microphallus. It can be due to testosterone deficiency, pituitary hormone deficiency, hypergonadotropic hypogonadism and growth hormone deficiency. Various investigations required are chromosomal studies, hormone studies like Gonadotropins (LH and FSH), Testosterone and DHT levels, thyroid hormone levels, ultrasonography and testosterone therapy.

I would suggest you to consult a urologist and discuss this possibility with him
I hope that helps. Take care and regards.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...