Urology Community
Sick of Hurting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Sick of Hurting

Last month, I finally got into the doctor to discuss my back pain.  They started a series of tests and discovered I now have high blood pressure.  My original reason for going to the doctor was because I can not sleep through the night without having to get up and void every 4 hours.  If I sleep longer than that I have serve back pain while I am sleeping and when I wake up.  When I void in the morning there is a very strong order in my urine and it is extremely cloudy.  Then through out the day I have notice white material in my urine and it is a dark yellow.  

I believe this all started after my hysterectomy, which was in May last year.  They said for the longest time my body is healing and it will be awhile before I get back to normal.  I also had a bladder sling placed at the same time and truly believe it is causing all of this trouble.  

Last night my blood pressure was 155/111 and I couldnt get it down, ended up going to the ER.  They said my heart was fine and that it was due to stress or possible the lack of sleep. hmmmmm?!  I tried yet again to explain everything but was dismissed and told that one does not have anything to do with the other.

I am completely fed up with all of this.  If one doesnt have anything to do with the other then call me crazy because I think it does. I am going to the ob/gyn and to my dr. on Monday Mar. 19 to report on a month of BP #'s (which are all over the place).  

~~~~~~~HELP! WHAT DO I SAY TO GET THEIR ATTENTION! ~~~~~~~~~