Urology Community
Slightly torn urethra opening

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Slightly torn urethra opening

Uhm so I think I tore the opening of my urethra (I'm a guy BTW) because I do masturbate and do it face down sometimes, most times it gets a little red and irritated and I've noticed lately that the urethra opening (on top of the penis) torn just a little bit but it appears slightly jagged. So I looked up what that's about but I'm not finding a lot of answers but I found something called meatus stenosis where the meatus will narrow and the opening of the urethra becomes smaller. So I'm wondering if this is just because I opened back up the sealed part of the meatus or if it is something I should be more concerned about. Also there appears to be stretch lines on the head of my penis that appears to stretch from the opening of the urethra to a short way down (there's 3 major ones but I noticed the right most one stretched a bit bigger) so I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not about that. (I'll make follow up questions later) I've tried using lotion but underwear abosbs it and irritates it tried soak underwear in lotion prevented irritation but didn't heal much tried with bandages and lotion but didn't work by much. urininating also causes anything that I healed to open back up.