Sperm Shortage
My question is about my sperm shortage. I can only have sex once a day. After that i do not feel the need or sensation to have sex again for the rest of the day. When I do manage to have sex again, I don't get an orgams. even if i went on for hours. I don't know what wrong. I love sex and i would like to have more with my girl friend but apparently i dont feel any sensation and i do not *** in the process.
I need an advice to remedy my situation

James
The urge to have sex has actually got no relation with the amount/number of sperms in the testes. Usually after having sex in one day, it takes some time for the urge to come again. The second time you do it, I suggest to prolong the foreplay and it does help in improving the chances of having an orgasm. Sometimes, mutual masturbation tends to more enjoyable than having sexual intercourse and thus you can try that also. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.