Spermatocelectomy
I will have Spermatocelectomy in couple months.  I would like to know the following:
1. How long is the recovery period (so I can continue my regular sport activities)?
2. How painful will it be?
3. What are the risks?
    - Is there any risk to be sterile?
4. The doctor also recommends me to have partial circumcision done.
    Will it complicate the procedure?
    What is the recovery rate for the partial circumcision?
Thanks.
Hello JamesBond007,

A spermatocele typically refers to a benign cystic accumulation of sperm that arises from the head of the epididymis.A spermatocelectomy is a surgical procedure performed to separate the epididymis from the spermatocele. Spermatocelectomy is typically performed on an outpatient basis, with either regional or general anesthesia. The choice is based on the preference of the patient, surgeon, and anesthesiologist. There might be a slight risk for infertility, as well as the more common complications of hematoma, infection, swelling, recurrence, and pain. Postoperatively, patients are encouraged to continue scrotal support, using an athletic supporter for a minimum of 48 hours after discharge. Additionally, gentle scrotal elevation while supine may decrease the likelihood of uncomfortable postoperative edema. Dressing would need to be in place, to allow the wound to dry for 48 hours, and to avoid strenuous activity for 2 weeks.

Refer: http://www.emedicine.com/MED/topic2880.htm
Best