Urology Community
Swollen vein cause bent erection?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Swollen vein cause bent erection?

It's been 5 days since *sigh* i've tryed a bondage thing, i've tighten my penis while erect with an elastic rope for 1 minute then i've panicked because i wasn't able to remove the rope and i've used scissors to cut the rope but i have a broken blood vessel on the foreskin, yesterday i've masturbate myself and a vein on the left side of penis have swollen the vein go down the pubis and to the middle on the left side of my penis, i've seen an surgeon she has just palpate the vein and she said there is no thrombosis but it's been 2 days the vein dont have deflate, when i'm lying on the side my penis seems half erect i dont feel any pain and i dont have problems to urinate but when i have an erection the penis curve a little bit on the left side and i'm very anxious about it, theres is no urologist in my city and at the hospital they dont want to do an doppler ultrasound they says it will go back to normal just let it some time but do you think it will resolve by itself please? Is it because of the swollen vein that my penis curve to the left when in erection? Please i'm so anxious that I nearly want to die. :'(