Urology Expert Forum
Testicle Pain for 2 months
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Testicle Pain for 2 months

Drs. I have had sore testicles and a burning sensation for over two months now. I was tested a month ago for HSV, HIV, chlamydia and other stds and my results have been negative. The HSV test was the IGG test and it was negative. A little over two months ago I had unprotected sex w a girl I started dating and this pain started a week after she and I had intercourse. After that day the pain has not stopped. The second day I had this pain I went to the Dr and he put me on Valtrex since he believed I had contacted HSV 2. The thing is I have not had any open soars or pain urinating at all during the last two months and I was on Valtrex for 15 days w two doses a day and that didn't change anything. Since then I've been on anti biotics for a while and also anti fungal medication and nothing has changed.

So I've done so much reading and also been to the Dr 4 times and I can't get what I have, figured out. So my question is do you have any idea what this could possibly be? Is there any tests I should have done? Could this be testicular cancer? Any help would be much appreciated bc right now this pain won't go away and the stress of this has made me unable to sleep or eat much.