Urology Community
Testicular injury

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Testicular injury

Someone kicked in the testicles about 16 hours ago yesterday morning and they had been bothering me since then. About an hour ago I noticed blood at the bottom of my scrotum underneath the skin. There are three spots of blood next to each other, two which are very small and the largest at the bottom. There's a pain in my left testical (not agonising but causing discomfort) and I feel slightly nauseous. I was drinking heavily the night before this happened so I don't know how much of my sickness feeling is from the alcohol and how much (if any) is because of my injury. I suspect it can't be torsion because of the amount of time that has passed (I have read online I will be in extreme pain after only a few hours or so), but can anyone please tell me possibly what has happened and what I should do about it? Can I wait until the morning before I do something about it? It's 2:30am and I don't have an easy way to see someone about it if I need medical attention.

Thank you in advance.