Urology Expert Forum
Torn Skin On Top of Penis
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Torn Skin On Top of Penis

I've been pretty active with my girlfriend for few years and not too long ago while having sexual intercourse with my girlfriend I managed to tear a very small area on the top of my penis from the intensity of the intercourse.  If I don't have sex for a week and let the area heal, then it appears to be fine and there are no problems.  

However, now that I have this pre-exisiting little tear, shortly after we start having sex, the area gets re-torn.  This has been going on now for a couple of months.  I've put lotion on the area, I've tried Neosporin and just stopped having sex for a week and the area looks normal and healed.  What can I do to let the area heal?  Perhaps I should let the area heal for two weeks and just use condoms for a while?  What if that doesn't work though.  How long should I let this area heal before having sex and how long should I continue to use condoms after the area has healed?
Tags: penis, Healing