Urology Community
URGENT: Cracking Sound after a Sudden Movement while Masturbating

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Dear all -- I'm in desperate need of your help! I don't dare masturbate again, and I can't even sleep!

- What happened
I'm 27, and I was masturbating in the bathroom in a slightly awkward position -- my hands handling my penis from in between my legs behind the back. Right before I ejaculation, I made a sudden move towards the toilet, not wanting to let go of my penis. And then I heard a cracking sound!

The cracking noise sounded like when you pop your knuckles, and it seem to have originated from the base of my penis.

- Immediate "symptoms"
Although I most certainly panicked, I did ejaculate alright right after the cracking sounds. But then I (almost) fainted -- felt light-headed, numb all over my body, and then slowly and unintentionally lied on the floor. I may have lost consciousness for only one second.

Lying on the floor for a couple of minutes, I finally put myself together and sat down (still light-headed). And then I sweat profusely, and I could see sweat dripping all over my body; face, arms, legs and back!

After a few more minutes, I felt better and went to sleep.

- Current observations (2 days after)
1. There has been no swelling, no pain, and no blood.
2. No problem urinating, also no pain while urinating.
3. Able to get an erection, even though I feel scared.
4. Too worried to try to ejaculate, but I seem to release as much "pre-***" as I used to before.
5. When erect, however, I *feel* (perhaps imagining?) a very slight "something-is-not-right" at the same place of my penis base.
6. Can't get a good sleep! (also maybe too worried)

- My question to you
Simply, what is happening? And what was that? Something definitely popped/fractured, but I know (or I hope) I could rule out penile fracture, as I did not experience any pain or any observable swelling. Could this be just some regular popping of some joint or something? I feel it *did* originate from the penis base, on the left.

Also, why did I faint and sweat so much?

I would *really* appreciate all answers from anyone with the knowledge/experience. This is *seriously* important to me, and I think it could change my life! Unfortunately, I'm too shy to see a urologist -- unless you see something really bad happened and I've *got* to see a doctor.

Please help. Thank you all!
I had the same symptoms but with nausea and the like, except no cracking sound.

Was standing up and masturbated, squatted a bit to get the mess in the toilet, and after i came i wobbled around almost falling over and fainting.
And the rest as you have described.

I am guessing it has something with blood pressure, or that i did not feel well before but i had not notice it and this strenuous activity pushed me over some temp boundary.