Urology Community
Uneven Testicles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Uneven Testicles

Hi, my problem occurred after a minor wound to my left testicle. It was just a small cut to the lower end of the testicle's skin surface. I noticed I felt "oozy" after the incision and felt like there was a rush of blood to the testicle. The testicle itself continues to feel "weak" or "different" weeks later. My major concern is that the testicle has dropped. Naturally, my left testicle is higher and closer to the penis or that area. Since the minor incision I have noticed that my testicles (mainly just the left, but somewhat in the right too) are not as firm as before. Is this caused by the lowering of the left testicle? And what may have caused the lowering of the testicle? There was some minor bleeding, of which a band aid stopped. I haven't seen a urologist but a medical doctor didn't have an idea of what may have caused the lowering, nor did he think it was a major problem. Any thoughts, advice or knowledge on this, while taking into account the three things I am concerned with the most (weak feeling, dropping of the testicle and loss of firmness).