Urology Community
Varicocele Gat-Goren treatment

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Varicocele Gat-Goren treatment

I'm 22 and had a major varicocele, I've had two operations one key hole and one open which have reduced it's size but it is still large and causes pain every day. It has put be off having sex and relationships as I am quite self conscious about it.

I've read about this new Gat-Goren (see google) method for treating varicoceles and was wondering if I would be able to have this treatment in the furture if it becomes available in the UK. I remember my doctor saying there is no point in me having any more operations because if I close off any more veins the tactical could die. Is this true for this new method?
Having discovered that my husband had low sperm count and low motility, we were told nothing could be done for him and so we undertook several grueling rounds of IVF treatment in the UK, all without success. It was only when we met Dr Gat that our lives changed. He and his team treated my husband, and within 6 weeks we were pregnant...the old fashioned way! Dr Gat is a miracle worker and we owe him everything. We now have a beautiful son and will never look back."

Should people wish to contact me my email is ***@****