Urology Community
diminished urine flow and ejaculation flow

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

I am a male age 45. within this last year I have noticed a reduce flow when I urinate and when i ejaculate as well. Even if my bladder is really full and have to urinate right away, i try to push hard but the flow strength does not increase. It is just a slow steady dtream. The same is true when I am having sex and ejaculating. I used to be able have full strength orgasms. The amount was good and flow was strong. Now with the first thrust the sperm just makes it to the tip of my penis and the rest pushes it through. It does not shoot out like it used to, just sort of oozes out. I dont know how to explain it. I am not sure why this is happeneing. I will let you know that approximately 8 years ago I had a pituitary tumor removed and am on testosterone shots monthly. I take 1.5ML shot of a testosterone cypionate that contains 200mg per ML. I am very concerned at my age and need to knwo what I should do. Thakn you for your time.
Tags: Urology