Urology Community
hydraseal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

hydraseal

I brought my son to his pediatrician a couple of times since born in August about swelling in his testicle.  First it was just rubbing - now I had to take him for an ultrasound to find out that he has fluid in his testicle.  He already has Hyposadia - are these related and why does he have both?  Are there other problems that I will need to keep an eye out for?  I am concerned and upset - no child should have to go through this.  He has no discomfort that I am aware of - but the surgeries that he has to have -- under 1 year of age.  I took Progesterone when I was pregnant - to keep my pregnancy intact - why didn't someone tell me that it would cause medical problems?  Because I know for a fact that is why he has Hyposadia.  He will see a urologist in February - now for both conditions.

Thank you,

Loving Mother