Urology Community
pain at the tip of my penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

pain at the tip of my penis

I have already gone urinalysis, hiv test.  All negative results, i've been using anti bacterial ointment twice a day and
tried also to take in anti biotics (amoxicilin) but the pain is still there. What is this pain and kindly prescribe me
an ointment or medicine for this.  thanks
Avatar_dr_m_tn
As UTI and STD’s have been ruled out,I would suggest you get your prostate evaluated from a urologist.Prostatitis and infections of the prostate present with pain at the tip of the penis. This would include a prostatic massage and culturing off any fluid that is expressed.  This can evaluate whether there is any bacteria that is resistant to the antibiotics you are taking.  

If it comes out to be negative,then you should get a transrectal ultrasound done to confirm whether they are any abscesses in the prostate.

I hope that helps.Take care and regards.