Urology Community
pain in penis during erection.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

pain in penis during erection.

I am 24 yr old.I feel pain in my penis during erections, I can feel a lymph(something hard) in my penis in the middle part, this lymph goes across. I started observing this lymph 2 months back when i had stopped masturbating.
I dont see any swelling outside, no blood or anything.Even my erections are not that hard as it use to be before and erection goes away very fast. The pain is mainly in middle part.
I wake up from sleep due to pain when nightly erection happens.
Sometimes I face problem during morning urination and erection, a bit pain sometimes and no sensation.I do masturbate frequently.Masturbation can be a cause?
I havent had any sex so far. so no question of it causing due to STD.
What can I do?
I don't want to go to a doctor at this stage, is it that serious?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Painful erections can be due to over stimulation as in injury due to vigorous masturbation. Hence the possibility of injury is high which makes it difficult for you to maintain erection.  Phimosis and tight foreskin too can cause painful erections. Peyronie’s disease too is another cause but this causes abnormal curvature of the penis.
It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please discuss this with your doctor.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!