Urology Community
pee all the time

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

pee all the time

hey i have the feeling that i need to pee all the time. im 22 years old. My prostate is fine , and my pee hole isnt to narrow. when i pee the stream is always weak, and sometimes its a split stream. i always need to go and can never get it all out. what is wrong with me???? i believe there is a kink in my tube from by bladder to my penis , im going to get it scoped? can it get fixed the same dday the doc. finds the problem
   How are you? Reduced urine stream can occur in enlarged prostrate, urinary tract infections with microbial growth, kidney stones, ureteral stones and in anomalies in the morphology of the urinary tract.
Frequent urge to urinate might occur in enlarged prostrate, urinary tract infections, cystitis etc. Do you have any burning sensation while passing urine? any discharge from the urethra? If yes it could be infection. A urine examination with appropriate treatment would help.
If it is a stone in the urinary tract, there would be flank pain. But certain patients might also be asymptomatic. Get an ultrasound done and visit your urologist.
Take care.