Urology Expert Forum
penile deformity

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

penile deformity
in the last year or so i have noticed a problem. first i should mention im not circumsized . the problem is that the hood that goes over the head of my penis has attached itself to the head of the penis and it cant be rolled back. is there a way to correct this problem? i dont even know if this has happened to any one before.i nicked the penis on a zipper once could this be scar tissue? thankyou for any help you can give. also if it can be helped do i see a urologist?
I can't say without seeing the lesion in question.  

However, scar tissue can certainly be possible.  If that is the case, a surgical incision may be helpful.  However I would consider the opinion of a urologist first, who can examine you can consider any procedures that can help this symptom.  

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
Medical Weblog:
kevinmd_b
A related discussion, penile deformity was started.