Urology Community
penis head odor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

penis head odor

Hi, i am a 21 year old male, uncircumcised, and not sexually active.

About a year ago i was on the subway and was sitting down. When I arrived at my stop and tried to stand up i suddenly felt a sharp ripping pain in my left abdomen which forced me to sit down again. The pain quickly subsided. After waiting for one more stop to pass by i slowly stood up and had no pain at all. The rest of the day was fine. This was my first incident with that pain.

The next time it happened i was playing a sport where you constantly run around, like tennis. I twisted my body to the right abruptly and felt that same sharp ripping pain again and had to sit down for a bit till the pain subsided.

Some time after this, i noticed i would get a dull pressure like feeling in my lower left abdomen and testicles if i sat in an awkward position such as with my legs crossed. The pressure would increase unless i moved around a little. Sometimes though i would slide back in my seat and feel a sharp acute pain shoot through my testicles.

Also, i began feeling pain during ejaculation if i was in a sitting position. The pain would begin as soon as i started ejaculating and it was all over my lower abdomen and testicles, and the only way i got it to alleviate was to lay down. In fact, if i ejaculated while laying down, there would be no pain at all.

I tried to not masturbate for 2 weeks, and when i did afterwards the first ejaculation wasn't painful, but the second one was painful just as before. Over time though, the pain just went away, and since then i may have only got that acute ripping pain once and it wasn't as bad as before. Moving around in my chair doesn't produce any pain either. I can ejaculate while sitting with no pain, but sometimes i would feel a soreness in my penis and testicles, and feel bloating in my lower abdomen.
On rare occasions though i may feel a very slight acute pain in my left testicle but it's for a split second and it doesn't bother me.

The reason i'm posting is because about a week ago i noticed my urine became very foamy, and it still persists. Also my penis has a foul odor coming from it, and even when i wash well, it comes back in 2 to 3 hours.

I also experience itching around my scrotum area when only when i sit, and the severity of it varies from minor to very bothersome. I've had this itching for years though.

I'm willing to answer any questions, thanks.