Urology Community
penis looks different after sexual experience

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

hopefully someone can help me out.  A little while ago, about a month, my girlfriend "finished" me with her hands and bath and body work massage oil.  I remember it being a little rough, but enjoyable.  Immediately afterwards, and ever since, I have a twist (flaccid) to the left, a little extra curve (which takes me to about 30 degrees left), but my real concern is all the extra skin on my penis.  Could the shaft be thinner after this?  I can't understand why there would be extra skin?  I seem a little longer both flaccid and erect (I have a larger penis already), but when flaccid a little thinner.  Following this event, there was some numbness and I still feel like I'm flexing the muscle (whether I mean to or not) to "not pee" after showers and urinating.  Also, at times, there's a "band" around my penis when half erect... although it fades when fully erect.  It should be said that worry prevents a lot of erections and arousal for me at the moment...but waking the morning allows me to see I'm not unable to get aroused.  It also seems my uretha is slightly more to the right of my shaft (nothing major, but a little more to the right than directly under the shaft).  My now perenium (sp?) also has a dull pain after ejaculation.

There was no snapping, no bruising, no blood, no difficulty urinating or ejaculating (although maybe a little burn), a little numbness for a day or two but no pain at all ... just a very different look to my penis ever since.  I went about 5 days each time (it's been about a month now) and I think there was improvement... worried, I tried to masturbate to see if I'm "back," and each time I've been right back to day one.  I've gone six days now without doing anything, but I can't prevent erections in my sleep.  

Did I just injure something?  I know there's so many "bad" cases (I've done research and seen pictures and such) and I'm very glad I didn't fall into this category!  Still, I worry about my future.  My brother had something similar happen, went to tons of doctors and came back "normal," and said it took months and months to go away.  Is that the case for me?  There's not a lot out there about mild trauma and what to expect, what to do, etc.  

Does anyone have this problem?  If so, can anyone suggest what to expect?  What to do?  I don't want to look like this for the rest of my life and I'm 100% sure it came from her masturbating me.

I know this isn't a medical evaluation and I know I wrote a lot above.  If anyone can address all of it, that would be VERY helpful to me.  i don't have insurance or any money right now (and it doesn't look like any is coming in the near future), so I haven't seen a doctor about this as I won't hit rent or cover my bills (i'm only 28 years old).  

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help.  It means A LOT.