Urology Community
pennis skin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

pennis skin

my pennis tip is covered with skin.....no balooning and urination problems
i have heard in age around 12..that skin will automatically comes back....
bt in my case its always covered..
i am 20 yrs old nw....
i need help regardingthis ..
wat can i do to get my pennis normal like everyone
you just need to get your penis circumcised.
google the term if you have to.
HI, It sounds like you could have phimosis. The inability to retract the foreskin.
It might not be neccessary to undergo circumcision. prepuplasty might be an option. You could also try to retract, move back the foreskin.
With circumcision the foreskin will be surgically cut off and therefore expose the glans (glands). I would try other things first before resorting to circumcision.
Circumcision can have different outcomes as everyone is different as well.
Talk to your doctor about it and if you are interested in having the foreskin retract then other alternatives should be concsidered.

All the best,

Ron
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Your symptoms are suggestive of phimosis. Stretch the opening every day with your hands for 15-20 minutes 1-2 times per day. The more time you spend stretching it, the faster it will work. Go very slowly. Stretch it firmly, but don't make it hurt. If you feel pain or have bleeding or irritation, stop for a while and use less force. If you feel pain, you're stretching it too hard. Use betamethasone cream 0.05% or hydrocortisone cream 1.0%. These need to be used after consultation with a physician. Apply twice a day to the tight part of the foreskin. Applying the cream while stretching works well. Never force your foreskin back. You don't want it to get stuck behind the head. This is called paraphimosis and it’s a medical emergency. Be patient! It may take months for you to get your foreskin stretched enough to move on and off the head easily. Apart from stretching, the other option is circumcision which involves a surgical procedure.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

Dear Dr. Singh,

I'm pleased to see that you don't mention circumcision as a first resort. It seems that In Canada and the States it is the first thing that they mention.

I had a case of balanitis after having had a catheter in for several months. The very first thing that was mentioned was circumcision. Things returned back to normal after using a steroid cream.

All the best.

Ron