possible urethritis?
I'm a 23 year old male. I started dealing with the constant urge to urinate several months ago. I went to a doctor and a urinalysis was done which came back showing there was blood in my urine. Chlamydia and gonorrhea tests were also performed and both came back negative. My next step was to see a urologist who prescribed me a number of tests: CBC, PT, PTT, and a urine culture. All those came back negative. Then I had a CT scan of my urinary tract which also came back fine. I was prescribed antibiotics for about 10 days to see if that would do anything to help but it didn't.

Besides the constant urge to urinate I've also experienced a burning sensation when urinating but this does not happen constantly. Also from time to time i experience some discomfort in my urethra mostly after urinating. My sex drive has also substantially diminished while i've been experiencing all this, and a lot of times when i'm being intimate with someone or i'm masturbating just as i am about to ejaculate i get a sensation as if i have to urinate. I've experienced some penis tenderness at certain points and I haven't had any discharge from my penis. My urologist wasn't able to determine what condition I have so I'd really like a second opinion about this. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
For such symptoms prostatitis is one possibility which should be ruled out. The typical symptoms of prostatitis are fever, pelvic, testicle, or rectal pain, frequent and painful urination and ejaculation and incomplete emptying of bladder.

You will need to have a prostate examination done. This will involve a digital rectal exam, urinalysis, prostate ultrasound, and/or prostate fluid analysis. Also get an ultrasound penis and testicles and a color Doppler done to look out for patency of the testicular vessels.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.