red color sperm after masturbation
Last few minutes, i masturbate for only a minute..but first i washed it with warm water then i start to masturbate, when i reach my orgsm,i put a liitle pressure in it or let's say i squeeze my penis but not to hard,suddenly there's something wrong with my sperm, my penis stick into my white sando and i saw a reddish color..so i was worried about what happen..i have sex "only" with my girlfriend..and last thing is, i have a feeling of slight burning urination especially when i have only a liitle amount of urine..and one of my observation is,most of the time, it's color was yellow..and also, i have a premature ejaculation and i was worried about my premature and what happen to me after i mastubate a while ago..help me plz..
     How are you? Hematospermia is defined as blood in the semen. Hematospermia is usually associated with inflammatory conditions of the seminal vesicles or prostate. It can occur due to infection of the urinary tract or STD, prostatitis, BPH, any recent procedures on the prostate, cysts of the seminal vesicles and trauma.

Also, as you mentioned there is slight burning sensation while passing urine occasionally, is a sign of infection. I would suggest that you visit a urologist for detailed examination and confirmation of diagnosis.

Premature ejaculation (PE) is the most common sexual dysfunction in men younger than 40 years. Premature ejaculation, the most common form of sexual dysfunction in men, often is due to nervousness over how well he will perform during sex. There are many methods now a days to treat sexual dysfunction problems. Consult a urologist and take his advise on the same.
Take care.