Aa
A
A
Close
staphylococcus haemolyticus
gdday everyone!

i am male 26 y.o.. on jan 2012 i have unprotected oral sex ONLY w/ a sex worker.. 3 weeks ago ive undergone semen anlysis and they found PUS CELLS of 30-45hpf which they say it might an infection.. i dont have any sign and symptoms (like pain in urination/pus discharges).. i undergone also urine culture and after days of result they found 10,000 counts of STAPHYLOCOCCUS HAEMOLYTICUS... i went to a dr. and give me antibiotics, doxycycline 2x/day for 7 weeks and inoflox 2x/day for 14days..
after 7 days and finish my doxycycline medication, i undergone another semen analysis and they found PUS CELLS of 15-21hpf (which the value decreases from previous 30-45hpf)..
i am worried ryt now with my situation.. and i really regret that i practive unprotected oral sex..
can anyone help me to explain further my situation??
1) can i have gonorrhea, NGU and chlamydia?
2) can i have HIV?
3) can i have other STD's?
your response and reply are very much appreciated.. and thank you in advance...
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1711789 tn?1361311607
Hi there!

It would be difficult to say if you could have developed other STD’s. Appropriate testing is advised to diagnose/ rule out these condition, though unprotected sexual intercourse with a commercial sex worker is a high risk. I would suggest consulting a venereologist for a detailed evaluation and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources