Urology Community
sticky poo

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

sticky poo

Ok this has been going on for many months probaby about 8-9 , my problem is i get cramps and sometime a sharp piercing quick pain in my right abdomin (abdomen) area , when i "poop" it feels like its real dry and sticky or "cakey" coming out and does not cpme out solid most of the time , i feel like i have a blockage in me and most of the time im having to drink prune juice (works sometime) or take a stool sofener which makes my stomach hurt . i have been drinking alot of water which does not help any,try eat fiber. i do not have insurence or the cash for proper tests/treatment . i gave up on health departments for the same reason,they do not want to do there job or treat someone who cannot pay them.i have gone to the emergency room a few times when the pain was really bad but they poke you alittle and ask if it hurts,i tell them where i have the pain,it doesnt matter they take some bloodwork,find nothing in that and tell me to drink some stuff that makes me **** or take a laxative for a week,i do then when i stop it starts all over again,if i do not **** in a day or 2 im having to take something to make me go . i feel bloated all the time,get cramps,i need to find a way to cure this without seeing a doctor,i cannot pay and will only go back to the emergency room if im on the floor feeling like im dying,why do we give all this free medical overseas and to the welfare people and i a born american cannot get treated,its not fair,i feel i will get cancer and dye because i cannot get treatment
Hello wranglerx,

I suggest that you need to be evaluated through investigations like ultrasound. The exact diagnosis is important to discriminate between the inflammation and carcinoma.
Consult your doctor for further action.

Best