Urology Community
thrombosed lymphatic
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

thrombosed lymphatic

hey doctor,

i noticed a swelling on the lower left side of my penis this past May. i saw a urologist who suggested that i wait 1-2 weeks and soak in a hot tub because he said i had a thrombosed lymphatic vessel. i found it hard to practice abstinence, and although the swelling went down, it did not go away completely. it is uncomfortable but not painful. its been seven months and out of concern i have been waiting 5 weeks without having sex. it still has not healed completely. i also noticed i urinate slightly to the left. i figured this was related to the swelling. is this unusual? is there anything i can do to speed up the healing process? its very hard to abstain from sex. how long shoud it take to heal? thanks for your time.
Related Discussions
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi
Thanks for writing to the forum!
We have related discussions on the forum which you can read. The swelling can be anything from a thrombosed vein or lymphatic vessel, a cyst, an abscess, a lipoma, a neurofibroma or even STD. Get a STD panel done. If this is negative then you need not abstain. However if this is positive, you’ll need to get proper treatment.
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/urology/archive/1428.html
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/225025

You need a comprehensive investigation taking all these points in consideration. Please discuss this with your doctor and get yourself investigated accordingly. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...