Urology Community
varicocele vein

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

varicocele vein

i have had a varicocele embolisation operation earlier in year and was unsuccessful, 4 weeks ago i had open surgery on the vein and am in the exact same pain and have a new vein running along my penis which feels like the lead of a pencil to tgouch. this is also causing me severe pain. this vein was not present before the operation. how long should i expect to be in this pain for and is there anything that can be done for this new painful vein? i have had 2 ultrasound scans and paid privately for a ct scan and apparantly there was not anything else present other than the varicocele vein but could it be possible that i may have different condition?