Vitamins & Supplements Community
Regarding supplements for gray hair
About This Community:

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Regarding supplements for gray hair

Hello Doctors,

I'm a 41-years-old woman and I'm starting to notice some gray hairs on my head. I'm not ready to go gray, so I would like to prevent gray hair from occurring. I came across a few site that sells supplements that supposedly gets rid of gray hair. There's a product on the Internet and in stores called 'Go Away Gray Hair Color Restoration with Catalase Capsules" and I would like to try this product, but I scared that will harm my health. Do think it's safe to use it? Or, can you recommend a supplement to me? I don't have any health problems. And I  haven't Vitamins since I was little. Any advice would be good.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
They say that biotin works pretty well. Also BioSil is excellent for hair, skin and nails.
Blank
Copper is an essential mineral in preserving hair structure and color. Something to Google.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank