Weight Loss & Dieting Community
CHALLENGE POST - What day do you weigh in?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

While trying to work out the best way to post the 'Sunday Weigh in thread' I wondered which is the most popular weigh in day amongst us.

Please cast your vote here :)
62%
 (5) 
Every Day
0%
 (0) 
Monday
12%
 (1) 
Tuesday
0%
 (0) 
Wednesday
0%
 (0) 
Thursday
12%
 (1) 
Friday
12%
 (1) 
Saturday
0%
 (0) 
Sunday
8 Members voted
I weigh EVERY day.  

I only post on Sundays because that DRILL SERGEANT makes us - LOL!!!
I weigh in every day too -  I am taking over the weekly weigh in thread and as wondering the best way to do it  -

Every day works for me because when I weigh weekly if I have a abd day I tell myself its okay I have x amount of days to put it right before I weigh in -  when I weigh every day I am accountable for every day lol.
I weigh in every day but reporting on Sundays works - largely due to not being as busy.
I think I will do it on a Sunday but people can put their weigh in date in brackets.

So
Got_To_Do_it  = -1.2lb (Sunday)
On my loooonng weight-loss journey (when I lost 70lbs), I had a book where I logged my weight and measurements on the 1st of every month.  I still keep that book because of the weight I re-gained.  Keeping track only once/month gives me "wiggle-room" for the inevitable ups and downs of all weight fluctuation.  I would never post my day-to-day weight as it DOES fluctuate and I do NOT panic.

i tried everyday but too confusing so i just weigh twice a week now! That way mid week i know where i stand and what i need to do b4 the end of the week!
I weigh on Tuesday's because that is the day I began my weight loss journey and that is the day of my Weight Watchers meetings. I do however weigh in the morning of that day because I am to impatient to wait all day to see my difference for the week. I can happly say I lost weight this week even after going over my points twice this week and eating out three times this week.

(Tuesday)= 178.0 lbs = - 1.4 lbs in a week.
Monday is my official WW day but Sunday is OK since I weigh every day.
I'm new to this site, I have only been on it a couple days now. I was wondering where we post our weigh in's at? Do we post it here or is there an official spot to post that information? Thanks!
I weigh daily and am working on getting better at recording it daily (yes .. I need a little encouragement and nudging in that area .. loll)  Weighing daily .. same time every morning, same clothing (none) .. gives me immediate feedback and allows me to adjust my plans for the day accordingly.  If I am up a pound and was on target the day before with eating .. then no worries.  If I am up a pound or two and was off plan and grazing, it snaps me right back into shape to make better food choices and perhaps do a little extra exercise.  

ValRiggs - Got_To_Do_It will post a weekly weight in message (thread) in the WL&D community .. it will be a new post each week.  She provides instructions on how to post the weights and we may work together to switch it up now and then to make it more fun and entertaining.  From reading above .. you can watch for her post on Sundays.

KTowne commented on KTowne's status
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
Track your weight over time