Weight Loss & Dieting Community
how am i suppose to loose weight??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

how am i suppose to loose weight??

hi i am 5'5 and 179.4 pounds i have been going walking as much as i can my apt is an upstairs so im goin up n down the stairs but i seem not to be able to lose my weight take a peek at my pixs!!! maybe you can give me some tips on how i can lose my tummy fat i do not have no kids nor am i pregnant!!! i know the pop is a big one i need to cut out on i have a cat so i buy the huge bag of cat food n buy two big containers of cat litter in the jugs but still i seem not to be able to loose the weight any one think they could help me find anther way to loose weight??
I posted a comment on your other question also,,But stay away from salt,,sugar, sodium, avoid sweets,,if you like sweets try to get a feel of natural sweet such as grapes,,watermelon,,apples,,etc,,avoid orange juice some have alot of added sugar,stay away from white breads,,try pita bread or wholegrain for toast,,,salad dressing ,,mayonase,,if at all measure the amount,,low fat cheese,,etc,,you need your energy while loseing weight,,so make sure you get the right diet plan going,,drink water,,going up and down the stairs i think is good also,,im not a expert so do your research,,its just an opinion,,but im sure its hard to start but also once you get going and make it a routine,,you should achieve results
There are many ways to lose your weight,like exercise, dieting, yoga and having weight loss pills. if you serious in loosing weight, you can make in 3 months of time but you should strictly follow the weight loss procedure. if you are interested in doing exercise and dieting, you can go for some natural supplements which can increase your body metabolisim to burn your fat.
ok like what natural supplements? i've been told many bad things about weight loss pills tis why i am tryin to loose weight the natural way also i just lost my grandma on the 16th of this month her funeral was just recently so readlly am hoping n looking forward to loosing this weight i looked at the scale the other day when i got in from the hospital from seeing her and the scale said 182 the thing is i've been cutting sugars and what not out of my choice i've been buying and drinking alot of water i was asked if it could be my thyroid because you can see my pixs im i don't look 182 at all  does anyone think it could be my thyroid if so then i'll call n see if i can get it checked out n get the help i need n quick
ok a quick question i am now 188 pounds i know alot of this has to do with losing my grandma and not doing my exercising like i should be i went and had my thyroid tested so it's not that my dr said i am gaining weight slowly and if i don't start losing the weight ill give myself diabetes