Weight Loss & Dieting Community
how can i get a slimmer neck and skinnier face?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dieting, alcohol and dieting, balanced menus, weight loss, success stories, exercise, metabolism, healthy dieting, healthy snacks, holiday dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss surgery. covered are discussions relating to specific diet plans like the South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet, Slim-Fast, Weight Watchers, Counting Calories, Fat Flush, Body for Life and other diets.

hi, im currently in the process of  trying to loose weight.  im 19 years old and male, and i have always eaten tons of junk food.  a normal days food would be something like potato chips, ice cream, soda, candy, a hamburger, and maybe some fruit or juics.  so definatly not very healthy.  i am now trying to eat mostly vegitables,  fruit, juice, granola bars, etc.  and a lot fewer calories.  the good thing is that im very active, i ski or skateboard about 5 or 6 days a week.  but still that wasnt an excuse to eat like ****.   so hopefully with how active i am and my new diet, i will lose a good amount of weight.  
i wasnt over weight to begin with, but i just kinda had alot of extra fat, instead of muscle showing, it was just fat.  im a somewhat tall person, and ive always been a somewhat lanky person, until the past year or so.  and thats what im trying to get again.  i dont want to be super muscular or anything, just fit and skinny.  

so anyway, what im having trouble with is my neck and face,  i have a somewhat big neck, which looks very strange for what i look like, are there exercises, diets, or anything else i can do to get my neck to get a little slimmer?  i dont know if its that i dont have a big chin, or if its my big neck, but i get a double chin looking slightly downward, and from the side, it looks like i hardly have a chin, like it sticks out maybe an inch or so from my neck.  

what im doing right now for that is trying to improve my posture,  ive always kinda hunched over and had a bad posture for as long as i can remember,  and now im trying to keep a straight back as often as i can, and always keep my head up, neck stretched out, and chin up.  i also do an exercise someone told me to do where you look straight up and push your chin out and hold it for about 15 seconds,  i do this over and over multiple times a  day.

now for my face, this isnt as big of an issue, but id also like a skinnier looking face too,  like the rest of my body, its skinny, but has a loose fatty look to it,  and i want a really tight, low fat, skinny face. but really, my face looks pretty good how it is, and with my big change in eating habbits hopefully that will take care if it.

sorry for the long post, but any help would really really be appreciated!

Aerobic exercise is the best thing for burning fat.  Unfortunately we don't get to tell our bodies where to take it from.  I have been losing weight by eating right and exercising and this time it is coming from my face and my behind (both places I preferred) but at other times it has not.  As you increase your exercise levels the fat all over your body will decrease.  Good luck and welcome to the forum.
There are facial exercises that you can do that might tighten those muscles.  I've never had to do any because I generally lose weight from my face, but you might try a search to find some.  
I have been over weight myself and exactly understand your problem.I too had double chins and a bigger neck at one stage in my life when i used to eat all the junks.

The change happened to me by exercising and gradually shifting my eating patterns.
Start with implementing smal changes in your diet and go for the healthy options and definitely include aerobics in your exercsie menu,,,before you know you will be a whole new person.

I have to tell you, this might not happen over nite..be patient and persistent!
Stay in touch here with this forum for motivation, support and advice
Make your face skinnier without surgery just try to use face thin tool and make your face skinnier