9 week u/s after m/c#2
Hi all, just wondered if anyone in my boat, I had 2 m/c this year, the last being 7-24-03, and now i'm 9wks preg. immediately following, had u/s done yesterday all's good and heartbeat seen. Told there is still a 10% chance of miscarrying at this point, any pointers on how to increase my odds on keeping this baby? Decreasing stress? Has anyone stopped working to prevent stress in this situation? thank you all.
Girl any % is scary but you have 90% chance that things will be okay. I've had 1 ectopic, 1 blighted ovum & 5 m/c and a ovarian cancer survivor in 97 & 01. Im 8 weeks pg tomorrow!  I don't know my % of this pg m/s and choose not to know. I just have to believe in destiny!Good luck and stop being a worry wart, we tend to do that but it is harmful stress to ourselves and the baby. Congrats! and Good Luck :)
Thanks, i know youre right, and congratulations yourself. Hope all goes well for your pregnancy.
Wow 10%, that's great, most people have at least 15% so you're doing fine. Try to relax with it and enjoy. I will be in the same boat when it does happen for me but I'm not going to let it ruin the whole pregnancy.
Just read your post,,,,,and after reading it I said to myself, that if you happen to have a little girl,,,,,,like I do....you could name her "DESTINY" my daughter was my destiny and I get alot of comments on her name....
I didn't quite go through what you have gone through, and I wish you more than all the happiness for you and your baby......and think for a little girl that would be a perfect name,,,and you could explain to her one day how and why she was your Destiny!!!
take care of yourself and I wish you all the best!!
That is such good news, and I think you are very much in the safe zone!  Please keep us posted. I am keeping you and your beating little heart in my thoughts!
I was always told if your gonna m/c its not in your hands unless you do something like boat riding or something like that but just stay away from things that is vibrational and don't worry so much, if you have another m/c its possiable that something could be very wrong with the baby and God just doesn't want to put you through that well keep an open mind and stop worrying you'll be fine like someone said 10% isn't a bad thing most women are 15% well good luck and may God bless you.