Aches
Hello,  I'm 4-5weeks pregnant with my first child and experiencing cramps.. They feel a lil more painful than menstrual cramps. Is that normal?
Its ok. Just make sure it's not extreme pain and no bleeding. If so,  then u need to c a dr
Soreness and some slight pain/uncomfortable feelings are normal. If you are cramping and there is blood (specially if you fill a pad in an hour) is when you need to get in right away. Once you see your doctor and establish everything, you will want to keep them updated. If things get bad enough, they may have you go to physical therapy or massage.
I had alot of pain with both of my pregnacies but its normal ur body is making more room for your baby.
Hi....I'm not trying to scare you but I just went through the same thing back in July 2013.I was having some slight cramping and not time for my cycle so I decided to take a home test and was very excited to find I was pregnant. About a week and a half later cramps got worse. the pain was so bad I had to go to the er. Well come to find out the baby was in my tube and of course they had to abort. I'm 33 and it was my first pregnancy. I'm not telling you this to scare you but to tell you to have an ultrasound ASAP just to be on the safe side.  I hope it turn out better for u than me
I'm sorry for your loss :(. Thanks for sharing that info with me. I will definitely go to the doc. I wish you the very best♡