Baby girl born too early!?
So I have been in and out of doctors alot in the passed couple months. I am currently 25 weeks pregnant and I'm being told we might have to deliver early at 28 weeks.. This is the most scary/stressful thing that has ever happened to me. I was wandering if anyone has ever been in this simular situation, they say its a problem with the placenta and nutrion. Does anyone have any stories to make this momma feel better, because I can't stop worrying about it and the doctors say theres nothing I can do but follow my bed rest orders..
Hi!
I am sorry to hear that you are so stressed out about your pregnancy. I am not exactly sure about what the situation is but in all probability the blood supply to the baby via the placenta is not good. In this case, the baby is monitored throughout the pregnancy. When it appears that the baby is unable to survive, the pregnancy is terminated. At 28 weeks, the baby can live outside the mother’s womb with or without assistance. Most babies grow up normally after that. Since this is very stressful, ask your gynecologist to help you with this by sharing information and fixing up some therapy sessions for you. If you relax, the baby will grow better! Take care!