Conception date confusion
I was with a man from December 13-15. I then had sex with another man on Dec 22, he ejaculated inside of me. I told him I was pretty sure I was ovulating and went and got a plan b about 12-16 hours later. The same man from Dec 22 then did the same thing on Jan 1. On Jan 2, I went to get a pregnancy test and another plan b. I waited about 26-32 hours. I took an ept digital test and it read not pregnant. So, I took the plan B. On Jan 10 I took another pregnancy test which read positive. I had an ultrasound done on Jan 13, she said I was around 4 1/2 weeks pregnant and my conception date was around December 24th which makes the second man the father. I did a conception calculator and it put me around the same date, I had another nurse do a conception calendar and it put me on dec 30. I then had a second ultrasound and she was said I was under five weeks. Both u/s techs said if I had conceived on Dec 15, they would be seeing much more on these ultrasounds. How reliable is this? Who is the father? This is dire as a detail in my decision.
We don't always ovulate the same as other women, so I would take that into consideration. The part about the plan b is thatif you haven't ovulated, it will stop it from happening, but if you already have it does nothing. The u/s techs in an early pregancy are usually pretty close. With the timing on things I would lean towards the second man but without a DNA test, I wouldn't swear by it.