Foul vagina smell
hi, this is kind of embarrassing for me but i am currently 35 weeks pregnant and for the past few weeks i have had this foul onion-like smell coming from my vagina.   no matter how thoroughly i clean it doesnt go away. i asked my ob about it and she did some tests, but didnt say anythign about them. i didnt know whether or not the tests take a while or if that just meant they were normal. but it seems it is getting more and more evident and i'm embarrassed to be near my boyfriend naked. please help!
I don't know for sure what this is.  I guess they would have told you if you had a UTI or something.  I'd keep a eye on it and try not to worry to much about it.  I guess you could try to drink more fluids and see if that might help.  How long has this been going on??  If its been over a week I might call them back on it.  Maybe try one of those feminine deoderant sprays, I think they also have some special wipes you can toss in your purse as well.  Freshen up a bit so you don't feel embaressed.  I'm sorry your having this problem its frustrating.  I hope all goes well and let us know when your new baby get here!  Take care
This happens to me as well. Most of my pregnancy I am 'a bit stinky down there'...It's gross!!!!
I had this with my last pregnancy as well.
My doc says that it's normal for this to happen....

I just try to keep clean and use baby wipes at times to freshen up.

(i'm 31 wks)

You're almost there! Home stretch....................
thank you! its good to know i'm not the only one.