Help please! ASAP!
Me and my boyfriend were in the shower together and his penis rubbed up against my vagina but we did not have sex. he fingered me while I jerked him off and he came on the top of my thigh. I made him get me plan b to be sure. then that night when I went over to get it 5-8 hours the incident, we messed around naked again where he rubbed his penis on the outside of my vagina again but I jumped up and washed that area again. My period started last sunday and lasted till Wednesday or Thursday. this happened on Saturday and I started birth control the sunday right after Saturday. I am so scared. and can you get pregnant from any of this? even if I took plan b? can you get pregnant from rubbing up against each other fully clothed and he cums in his pants PLEASE HELP!
No ! You cannot get pregnant unless the living sperm connects with your eggs , which is inside of your overies . Sperm dies once it hits the air , you're fine .