No tearing or stitches is it okay to have sex 3 weeks after birth
I'm not really bleeding just a spot or two and I'm not having any pain in my vagina and wasn't tore or cut while giving birth is it okay to have sex at 3 weeks of giving birth
Hi . No you shouldnt have sex yet because you might not get stitches nor tearing your vagina still expanded while giving birth it takes time to revive normality of size ( the hole ) so i advise to stick with 6 weeks . No rush
You should not cause it's best for you to wait the 6 weeks that you're supposed and especially if you're doctor says that it's okay when you go to your postpartum visit because that's what I did
My Dr told me no earlier than 6 weeks and then id be checked by him to see how I am doing. 3 more weeks to go lol. Its pretty hard to wait but I personally couldnt imagine having sex right now. Lol. I did tear and had stitches but its healed now and the stitches have dissolved and have minimal. But I can feel my uterus isnt back to normal.  
You should not 6 weeks it's the best my doctor told me that.