Pregnancy-turrets
If pregnant with a child that has turrets, will the mother have tics while pregnant?
The short answer is no.  If you are worried about Tourette's Syndrome being transmitted to your child because your partner has it, there is some suggestion that there is a genetic link, but that link hasn't been clearly genetically identified.  (Not every child of a parent with Tourette's turns out with Tourette's himself.)  In any case, a fetus in utero will not give the mother tics, even if later in life he is diagnosed with Tourette's.
No I'm not worried about my children (if I ever have them) having turrets, I know that the boys will. My partner has turrets, and his father, and his uncles and his grandfather, and his great uncles and so on, none of the females. I was just wonderig if I was pregnant would I have the tics during pregnancy because my cousin has diabetes and my aunt had diabetes while she was pregnant with him.
A fetus in utero will not give the mother tics, even if later in life he is diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome.