anyone who has had missed miscarriage
Hi guys!! I am so afraid this is what I am going through. Those of you who have had missed miscarriages, did you continue to have pregnancy symptoms even though the baby had died? I am still nauseous but have no breast tenderness like I did with my son. I am afraid of the answer but need to know. Thanks
I kind of started to lose my symptoms..but i thought it was because i was at the end of my first trimester! I hope you are ok and that your baby is ok! ((((HUGS))))
I just had a missed miscarriage and had no reduction in symptoms.  Just found out because I'm high risk and the Dr. did several early u/s.  She didn't see anything on u/s but an empty sac.  I still had sore breast and fatigue.  If you're really worried about it talk to your Dr. and see if they'll do u/s to check it out.  Have you seen the heartbeat yet?  

I hope you aren't going through this.  It sucks.  Good thoughts for you and your baby!!!
My symptoms started decreasing before I found out.  The most noticeable thing was my breasts no longer being tender.  Other than that, I had no real indication but did feel a little weird.  Best wishes to you.
I had a missed miscarriage. I was 12 weeks and found out the fetus died at 9 weeks. I had no idea. My symptoms eased up a little bit but nothing drastic where I felt like something was wrong. I hope that you and your baby are okay and that everything turns out good.
I had a missed miscarriage and had absolutely NO idea. My symptoms had eased up a little (still had sore breasts- but not as sore- still was nauseous and tired) but I also attributed that to being towards the end of my 1st trimester. I went in for an ultrasound at 12 weeks and found out that the baby had died at 8wks 6 days. I started spotting slightly brown the day before my ultrasound-but had no cramps so I wasn't really worried about it. Ended up having to have a D&C.

I hope you aren't going through this. It is the worst thing that I have had to endure in my life and would not wish it on anyone.
Ive had 4 missed mis.,its a terrible thing to go through.You definatly need an u/s.There is hope for those of you who have had many,I am currently 5 mths. and so far we have a happy healthy very active baby!I wish you all the luck in the world.
I had a missed miscarriage. Went in for a check up at 14 weeks and Dr. couldn't find a heart beat. They said the baby died or stopped growing 2 weeks ago. Waited 2 weeks and then went in for a D and C. I am now pregnant again at about 15 weeks and still worried that something could go wrong or I'll miscarry without knowing it.  I've had 2 ultrasounds and everthing looks normal but am still very scared that something will happen again.  Any advice at how to relax and just enjoy the fact I'm pregnant.
I hope you're just being a concerned mother.  I have a beautiful little girl at home and I had an absolutely normal pregnancy.  Last Friday, I found out that instead of being 12 weeks pregnant with my second child, my baby died at 6 weeks.  I completely trust my doctor, she has had a couple miscarriages herself, and she recommended and conducted a D&C.  My body was fighting to keep this baby and it could have been several more weeks.  I needed closure and I needed the opportunity to move on.  

My symptoms were slowly going away, but for the most part I felt pregnant and I looked pregnant. My uterus continued to grow and before I had the ultrasound my doctor said I felt a solid 12 weeks...no worries, right?.  A few days later, I had very small bloody clots and they sent me for an ultrasound.  I knew during the ultrasound that it was over.  

Has anyone else had it go on this long and had their uterus continue to grow?  

I wish you the best of luck!
That is all i heard, was concern from brynn720. She is just nervous and scared bc of her past. As i am and i have never had a miscarriage.
I am not sure what to say about your situation. I guess i dont understand. did your uterus continue to grow after your D&C? I am sorry this has happen to you. I read somewhere along this forum awhile back a story about angels and miscarriages and how woman have been blessed with healthy pregnancy and babies after a miscarriage. Praying for you.
My uterus is still growing, but the baby stopped at 6 weeks. The doc gave me the choice to wait for the miscarriage or have a d&c. Still thinking about it. I am 12 weeks too.
Sorry, my comments were for GinGib.  I wish I had something for brynn720, but I will probably be in the same spot someday.  I'll never face pregnancy the same again.  My miscarriage will always be in the back of my mind and my baby will always be in my heart.  I appreciate your thoughts.  

For yellodaisie:  I'm so sorry that you have to face this decision.  I'm a working mom and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it together emotionally at work and I have a child to care for, so I needed to get closure.  Do what feels right for you.  The physical recovery from the d&c is pretty quick, although I am still trying to lose the few lbs I put on.  I don't think we ever 100% emotionally recover.      
Hi Ladies, I just wanted to post my comments, since I feel like i can relate to alot of you. I am 13 wks preg, and yesterday i had an ultrasound to catch baby's heartbeat. I still have all the symptoms in the book, but apparently, I lost the baby 6 wks ago at 7wks along. Talk about a shock....WHAT?? I have to go for a d&c next week, not looking forward to it, the emotional part will be the worst.  Looking back, about 6 wks ago, I had a one day where i burped these horrible rotten egg burps. they were aweful, and even made my cousin (who i was travelling in a car all day with) ill.  I felt gassy and gross, but the next morning, i was just fine.  I wonder now, if that was a sign. Anyone else had this??
Be strong ladies all ladies, We will all thrive and survive!!
I am going through the same thing. I am about 12 weeks. Went for a sono yesterday and the baby has died. It measured 9 weeks. I am going to try to wait it out and have a natural miscarriage but I would love to get it over with. I am still very sick with morning sickness. I have been through this once before at 11 weeks and miscarried naturally.

This stinks!
What did you decide to do? D & C or wait for the miscarriage? My Dr. gave me the same choice. I  went in for an u/s at 11 weeks, only to discover that the baby had miscarried at 61/2 weeks.
I had a missed miscarriage last year and I did stop feeling pregnant. I also just had a weird intuition from the beginning that something wasn't right. I started bleeding at the beginning of my 12th week and the u/s showed that the fetus stopped midway through the 8th week. I was in shock, even though I had weird feelings about the pregnancy. The mistake was letting the doc take me in for a D&C right away before I processed it. I hope everything is fine with you, but regardless, don't make quick decisions and give yourself time to think along the way.
Today is January 4th.  On December 10th I went in for a normal ultrasound (really to see if there were twins cuz I am one so Dr just wanted to check), that day we found out that our baby had died at 9 wks i was going on 12. It was the biggest shock ever my husband and I wanted that baby so bad. I had to have a d n c on December 14 my body had no sign of a miscarriage so I thought i best.  I still have not got my period. I wish this upon noone. It is so hard and I think about it every day. Good luck to you all out there going through the same or similar.  And another hard thing 4 of my friends are pregnant too all due within weeks or a month of when mine was to be due!
Goodluck!
peach06
I also found out this past December that my baby had been dead two weeks.  I was going on 11 weeks and found out that he/she had died at eight weeks.  That made the holidays kind of sad, but it's good to know that I'm not the only one going through this.
God bless!
I went for the 12 weeks, first time check up on Monday, January 28th.  No heart beat, so they did an ultrasound.  No baby.  The next day I had a formal ultrasound and there was a baby, but it was only 6 weeks old.  I still feel the same as I have throughout the pregnancy.  We told everyone last week. So, that has been hard to call family and tell them.  I am having a D&C tomorrow.  The lady that took my blood today asked if I had any kids.  This is really hard.
Nickie, I'm with you. I had a D&C on Tuesday following an ultrasound last Friday showing a missed miscarriage.  I thought I was 13 weeks, but the baby measured only 9, and had no heartbeat Weird thing was, at my last ultrasound, I thought I was 10 weeks but the baby measured 8 1/2 weeks and had a strong heartbeat. The doctor said on Friday that was a sign that things weren't developing properly, but still.  I've been so racked with anxiety. So scared this will happen again and again.  Thinking of reasons it happened - I had cervical cancer last year, had a cold knife cone - is that why? Bad strain of HPV that caused the cancer cause the miscarriage? Who knows?? I know that I haven't had much peace at all, though I'm accepting the miscarriage for what it is.  My hormones may be going haywire.  I'm just so scared.  
Thanks to all for posting your missed miscarriage stories. It helps to know that there are other women going through the same thing. I just had my first ultrasound this morning. The baby had no heartbeat and stopped developing at 8 weeks (I was in my 13th week). I am heartbroken. I have an appointment with my Dr. tomorrow and I imagine I will have to have a D&C soon after. It's a shock, as I still feel very much pregnant (fatigue, nausea, etc.) Again, thanks for sharing. All the best to you all.