pregnant after ablation
Hey everyone I just found out that I am pregnant after have a uterine ablation just over 2 years ago. I started having a period the month after the ablation and have been having one ever since.  I am in Colorado and I am looking for a doctor to help me through this pregnancy, I want to carry and deliver a healthy baby.  If anyone can help me with a doctor suggestion that have dealt with this please let me know. I have called my ob/gyn and they have never had a pregnancy after ablation, called several other places and they have no answers for me either. I am fairly young and clearly I still have some lining or I would not have a week long period each month, I hope it is enough to sustain the pregnancy.  Thanks for any advice!!
I would ask your ob-gyn to refer you to a perinatologist (a high-risk pregnancy specialist).  Good luck!