Bump under clit?
Hey guys, I didn't know exactly where to post this. Anyway, I have had this small bump underneath my clit  for as long as I can remember . It looks almost like a pimple, but it has no pain to it when I touch it. I don't want to pop it or anything knowing I've bad it for so long. Any ideas of what it could be?
For such a bump, cyst and bartholin cyst should be ruled out. There are glands in the vaginal lips called Bartholin’s glands. These can become painful and swollen, and an abscess can form. This often causes blockage in the main duct from the gland, and a cyst develops. This is felt as a painless, hard swelling.In such cases, antibiotics may be helpful, or surgical treatment might be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.