Cancer or not? Doctors couldn't say either way.. Confused
Hello everyone,
I have posted on here before about my ultrasound, after that ultrasound my Dr. ordered a CT scan but insurance denied it. I also had a endometrium biopsy. When I went back to get my results of biopsy they couldn't say if I had cancer or not!  How is that?? This is what the Surgical Pathology consultation said.. I would love to hear what you lady's think of it. I have decided to pay cash and go see a oncologist for his opinion.. I have to take him my reports. And then they will make me an appointment. I am also including the vaginal ultra sound report after the pathology report.

Specimen:
Endometrial Biopsy

Microscopic Examination:
Sections show a fair sampling of functional endometrium, which is in proliferative phase, with variable edematous stroma and simple glands with pseudostratified nuclei and mitotic figures. The is focal luminal dilatation and noncomplex crowding, but no cytologic atypia.

Final Dx
Endometrial biopsy:
- Disordered proliferative phase endometrium

Okay now here is the ultrasound report..

TRANSABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND

Uterus is 9.3 cm in length x 4.3 cm transverse. The Edometrium measures appx. 1.2 cm in thickness. This should be more accurately evaluated and measured on the endovaginal images. No discrete myometrial abnormality was demonstrated on the transabdominal images.

The right ovary was normal in size. The is a cystic structure present measuring appx 2.2 cm

Left ovary not seen

ENDOVAGINAL ULTRASOUND

The endometrium measures appx. 1.1 cm in thickness. There is some heterogeneous internal echotexture. No asymmetric vascularity is seen. There is a mild heterogeneous echotexture to the myometrium and scattered vascularity., but no discrete mass is identified. The cervix has a few nabothain cysts.

The right ovary is 2.5 x2.7x2.5 cm. There is a 1.5 x1.8 x1.8 cm cyst. it has slightly thicken walls and some rim vascularity. No definite internal vascularity is seen.

Left ovary is not seen.

There is a tiny amount of free fluid within the pelvis.

IMPRESSION
1. The endometrium is 1.1 cm in thickness. It has heterogeneous internal echotexture with no discrete mass identified.
2. The myometrium is also heterogeneous in appearance without a discrete fibroid identified.
3. A 1.8 cm right ovarian cyst is slightly complex with thick walls and mild rim enhancement. No internal septations or asymmetric nodularity is seen.
4. The left ovary was not seen by either transabdominal or endovaginal imaging.

Please anything that you might be able to share would be helpful, I understand that you all are not Doctors, but you might have had something like this that you can share insight with me..

Thank you