Cramps, spotting, 8 days after sex? Advice please!
I posted this in Pregnancy but I don't even thnk thats what it is at all!
I had unprotected sex with my long term partner roughly 2 1/2 weeks before period is due.
5-6 days later I started experiencing mild cramping, and increase in vaginal secretion.
8 days after sex, I went to the toilet and noticed a tiny bit of blood, just when I wiped. No more since.
I was pregnant last year and it was the same (from what I remember) as my implantation bleeding then.
I am not due my period for another week.

I do not feel pregnant at all, I just experience mild cramps now. When I was pregnant last year I had cramps throughout the whole pregnancy. It feels like my period is coming.

If ths isnt pregnancy, whch I dont think it is, I am very doubtful and feel silly for thinking it. Waiting over a week to see if Im late iis going to be annoying!
waiting is always annoying for whatever reason, my best advice for you is to get ahold of your doctor and see what the problem could be