Dark, Bloody Discharge After Period
My period ended about one week ago, and now, I am discharging very dark, pasty blood... Is this normal? If not, what could it be and how do I take care of it?
Brown vaginal discharge is most often associated with old endometrial tissues. In other words, if your period is late you might get a brown, rather than red, discharge. It could also mean that for whatever reason during your last menses the entire uterine lining failed to make a timely exit.

In some cases however there is cause for concern like cervical cancer, pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), menopause, or sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea and  Chlamydia .You should consult a gynecologist who will physically examine the local area and do the necessary investigations.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.