Electricity-spasm-like HORRIBLE pain in rectum that is now radiating...
Hey there. I don't know that Im posting to the proper category and this is my first time posting but, here goes! So after having a kinda loose stool this afternoon, which is unusual for me to have any at all, (IBS-C) and they're never "loose" (NOT liquid or anything, wasnt concerned at all) UNTIL about 20mins AFTER, I started having these weird electricity-like pains in my rectum. They felt almost like spasms in my anus. TERRIBLE, WICKED spasms. Only when Id sit (in my chair) with pressure on that area did it feel any better, and even then, NOT good. But also I started having pain in my abdomen along with a pain (sharp and achey) in my left side of my hip too. Here I am, posting this, after literally 5 hours of this. One of the pains in my rectum actually woke me up - I coughed in my sleep (have that terrible cold going around) and yeah! It WOKE me! A pretty toucgh feat. Though it feels a little better by now...the almost waves of pain are HORRIBLE! Im a little worried by now. What could this be? Any solutions for pain relief? Thank you, in advance.