Women's Health Community
Electricity-spasm-like HORRIBLE pain in rectum that is now radiating......
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Electricity-spasm-like HORRIBLE pain in rectum that is now radiating...

Hey there. I don't know that Im posting to the proper category and this is my first time posting but, here goes! So after having a kinda loose stool this afternoon, which is unusual for me to have any at all, (IBS-C) and they're never "loose" (NOT liquid or anything, wasnt concerned at all) UNTIL about 20mins AFTER, I started having these weird electricity-like pains in my rectum. They felt almost like spasms in my anus. TERRIBLE, WICKED spasms. Only when Id sit (in my chair) with pressure on that area did it feel any better, and even then, NOT good. But also I started having pain in my abdomen along with a pain (sharp and achey (achy)) in my left side of my hip too. Here I am, posting this, after literally 5 hours of this. One of the pains in my rectum actually woke me up - I coughed in my sleep (have that terrible cold going around) and yeah! It WOKE me! A pretty toucgh feat. Though it feels a little better by now...the almost waves of pain are HORRIBLE! Im a little worried by now. What could this be? Any solutions for pain relief? Thank you, in advance.  
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank